Bluetooth Transmitter/Receiver, AIRGINE 2-in-1 3.5mm Audio Wireless Adapter for Speaker TV Home Stereo System

Bluetooth Transmitter/Receiver, AIRGINE 2-in-1 3.5mm Audio Wireless Adapter for Speaker TV Home Stereo System


I purchased this Bluetooth Transmitter/Receiver because I have a nice set of EV Speakers. I always have to leave my phone connected to the cable next to the mixer I use for the speakers which was annoying because I would have to get up to where my speakers are to check my phone. This transmitter was a very smart buy because I can easily control the music from my couch and also be able to use my phone while the music plays. The box brings a USB cable, manual, and of course, the Bluetooth transmitter. Just in case you guys are wondering, you DO NOT need to leave the USB cable connected as this Bluetooth transmitter recharges, YES you read it right, it recharges and the battery time is pretty good. I can go from my living room all the way to my room and still works. I would honestly recommend this product because it works, it recharges, is not big so you can carry it in your pockets, and it is very easy to set up. Look below for a few pictures.











I have this button turned to RX








The back







Connect USB here to recharge 
(you can use while recharging)




Real size comparison 









CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW ON AMAZON

Bluetooth Transmitter/Receiver, AIRGINE 2-in-1 3.5mm Audio Wireless Adapter for Speaker TV Home Stereo System

Sold by: AiTech

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NiceWell Gaming Headset for Xbox One, PS4, PC, Gaming Headphones with Microphone, LED Light, 7.1 Stereo Sound, Noise-canceling, Over-Ear Soft Earmuffs and Adjustable Heanband

HDTV Antenna, VKOSHA 2018 Digital Amplified TV Antenna, Indoor TV 4K 1080p & Free Local TV Powerful HDTV Adjustable Amplifier Signal Booster with 60 Miles Range