NiceWell Gaming Headset for Xbox One, PS4, PC, Gaming Headphones with Microphone, LED Light, 7.1 Stereo Sound, Noise-canceling, Over-Ear Soft Earmuffs and Adjustable Heanband

NiceWell Gaming Headset for Xbox One, PS4, PC, Gaming Headphones with Microphone, LED Light, 7.1 Stereo Sound, Noise-canceling, Over-Ear Soft Earmuffs and Adjustable Heanband


The volume is not super loud but it is perfect for my gaming. I like the fact that it surrounds my ears so that I can hear everything happening in the game. I play Fortnite and I can clearly hear the steps of oponents running near me. Volume is good for this game and it brings a microphone to talk to your teammates.














YOU CAN VIEW THIS HEADPHONES BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bluetooth Transmitter/Receiver, AIRGINE 2-in-1 3.5mm Audio Wireless Adapter for Speaker TV Home Stereo System

HDTV Antenna, VKOSHA 2018 Digital Amplified TV Antenna, Indoor TV 4K 1080p & Free Local TV Powerful HDTV Adjustable Amplifier Signal Booster with 60 Miles Range